I have been lucky enough to have travelled widely in the world of wine over more than three decades. I have also led both consumer and trade groups on several trips in the wine regions of France and South America. The Wine Travel Guides website was launched in 2007, devoted to providing high-quality content about visiting wine regions, aimed at independent travellers. I continue to develop the site and its potential.
Wine Travel Guides Offers:
- Free content on-line with PDFs available to purchase
- 48 Guides to wine regions in France
- 2 Guides to Tuscany, Italy and 2 guides to Rioja, Spain
- A Blog with posts about wine travel around the world
- A tailor-made itinerary service for regions covered on the site
- A lively Facebook Page – Join us! (currently 1,000+ Fans)
“I reckon the guides are as authoritative and detailed as anything you’re likely to find on the web…. Had a good browse of the guide to St-Emilion, and it’s packed with brilliant information.” Fred Mawer, Website of the Week, Daily Mail, April 2010
The Wine Travel Guides website has been highly recommended by users and the media, and now needs an injection of financial investment and business expertise to take it to the next stage of its development. My forte is in producing high-quality Content and in engaging with users through Social Media channels. Ideally I would like to sell the website, domain names and that side of my business, but would also consider a working partner to take on the challenge of developing the site into a viable business proposition, leaving me free to develop the content. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the options and opportunities.
Other Wine Travel Services:
- Jura and Savoie: As a specialist in these areas, I love leading tours in these regions and will create an itinerary to suit private individuals (whether professionals or amateurs), small groups or coach tours of wine enthusiasts up to 30 people.
- Wine Tourism Consultancy: Having obsevered the development of wine tourism in Europe for many years, I am able to take on consultancy projects for individual wineries or regions who wish to develop their wine tourism offerings.
- Personal Consultancy: For private individuals wishing extra help in planning the wine trip of their dreams, I can help – just get in touch for a quotation.